We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Privacy Policy


Resource type: Web Link
Visit this resource

Speech and Language Therapy (find a registered (private) therapist near you)

This link will take you to the website of the Association of Speech and Language Therapists in Independent Practice. This means that you would have to pay for their help yourself. All their therapists are fully qualified and registered with their professional groups. You can find a private therapist in your area by typing in your postcode, and the type of problem you need help with.